Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

seen all this "clap for the NHS". as if they not got enough to deal with, without an STD.
Yeah, everybody should put their hands together for them...‘ring a ring a roses’ ? Seriously, let’s just hope for all of them and, as a result, everyone else.

bribing the fuzz.
Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 1586007035939 - EletriciansForums.net

Don't forget that tel still tries to wind up his MFT for the IR test. :)
waaddo you mean "tries"? i can wind up with the best. and i still have a wind-up megger. only 500V though.
[automerge]1586017766[/automerge]
one of the symptoms of corona virus is lack of smell, so as a scientific experiment, in bed last night, having pulled to bedclothes up over mrs. tel's head, i let loose a silent but lethal fart...
"you dirty pig". she exclaimed.
" tthat's OK, you ain't got the virus". i reply.

waaddo you mean "tries"? i can wind up with the best. and i still have a wind-up megger. only 500V though.
[automerge]1586017766[/automerge]
one of the symptoms of corona virus is lack of smell, so as a scientific experiment, in bed last night, having pulled to bedclothes up over mrs. tel's head, i let loose a silent but lethal fart...
"you dirty pig". she exclaimed.
" tthat's OK, you ain't got the virus". i reply.
And they say romance is dead.....nice to see the old boys keeping the flame lit!...she’s a lucky lady mate ?

terms of endearment.

Very low.

Yes, the Scottish medical officer appears to have dropped a major b.....k
Shame she doesn’t see it that way......if she had any decency she’s resign, you can only lead by example, surely she needs a fine for the first offence and something stronger for the second offence?

Last edited:
Very low.

Yes, the Scottish medical officer appears to have dropped a major b.....k

Indeed. It was a bit blatant. She visited two weekends on the trot apparently. And not alone on both occasions.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock