Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm not sure about anyone else but I think the title of this thread 'Keeping it light' is inappropriate.

My wife is currently bored shitless and baking like a woman possessed.
I have today been forced to eat two different types of freshly baked bread, cheesey twists, some form of spongecake, home made soup and ginger biscuits.

Light is now a distant memory along with needing a belt.

So next time spare a thought for others when choosing a thread title that may be inappropriate.

anothe rlight hearted moment:
Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 1589019060824 - EletriciansForums.net

I buy cheep 2lt bottles of fizzy water tip it out and bottle home brew into them. Never bothered with sterilising and never had any go off. Just leave it a couple of weeks to settle.

10 Downing Street
London SW1A 2AA

We have a 6 phase plan to reopen the country. The plan will be a phased plan that we will
plan to utilise in phases. The phases will be planned and the planning will be phased. We will move quickly and slowly to open the country but remain closed. I have created a staff of staffers who will plan the phase and planning whilst phasing their phases.

And that is our reopening plan.

Thankyou

Boris Johnson

nothing at all to do with covid 19
but for some reason after 15 years of blissful happy married life, I saw this picture and it reminded me of something that used to happen in my distant past.:D

Attachments

• Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) sausage - EletriciansForums.net
    sausage.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 46
There’s a town near me, where the the river Tweed runs through, and is very popular with anglers. The middle of the river at this town follows the Scotland/ England border for a few miles.

today, the English side of the river had anglers, as they have been allowed to return... the Scottish bank was empty.

Just an observation

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock