Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sounds about right
242804324_2597171210578852_8038760222384240462_n.jpg

I must be getting old.

Measuring out for down lights today on a high ceiling… scaffold tower needed. Up and down all day. Tape measure was too short… so back down, upstairs to where my tools were, got the 5m measure and back down to the scaffold.

Now where’s my pencil?
On the platform? No
On the floor? No
Did I take it upstairs? Walked back … No
Did the plumber take it? ( you know what they’re like)…. No

Ok…. Check my box again. Check the floor and scaffold again.

Scratched my head to think.

Oh.

There it is.

On my ear. ?

Never been able to do that, having been follicle challenged since the age of 18 pencils will not stay behind my ears, but I do understand, pencils and tape's fall through the gap in the Space Time Continuum never to be recovered.

I'd heard on social media that there is a Christmas tree shortage in the UK thanks to Brexit. So today in the supermarket I had a look and there wasn't a single Christmas Tree for sale!

So immediately when I got home I ordered 15 online. They didn't have any in stock but are expecting them before Xmas - best to get one's name down ASAP!!!

Better get those trees bought fast folks, I literally haven't seen any this year yet.

#panicbuylikeamoron
?

neither can i find iceberg lettuce. apparently, global warming has melted them all.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, how easy is it to be able to shorten the drop tube of a semi flush light fitting ? Essentially what tools would I need for cutting the...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a home lighting circuit 6A RCBO provides power to 13 bulbs which randomly keeps tripping, when I say randomly it keeps...
Replies
Views
Good day. First time poster. We recently had an electrician perform the EICR, as this is a newly purchased property I thought'd I would have the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock