Discuss Danfoss TP9000 trouble shooting in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Midwest

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ok I give up.

In my new build, been having trouble with the above & heating. Heating has been staying on outside switching periods, e.g. in the middle of the night.

Got onto developer, and whilst waiting for them contacted Danfoss, who suggested it was faulty TP9000 (TP9000 was turning on heating for a few mins, then turning off). Heating company replaced TP9000 & remote thermostat, on Friday.

Trialled it today, and TP9000 is displaying room & set temperature, as opposed time & date, and there is a symbol displayed, which I can't find anything in the manual about; a thermometer in a house on the right hand side
[I'll post the image in a bit]
My internet research suggests a flashing symbol is signal failure between thermostat & TP9000. Mines not flashing & is hardwired. I'll get the heating company back next week, in the meantime has anyone had this before or has the TP9000?

Can't change display as suggested in manual, to time & date.

upload_2018-10-6_16-3-4.png

I fitted a TP7001 last week at home, that is from the manual.

If you don't have an external thermometer, i.e. actually outside, not just one elsewhere in the house(because you said 'remote', so I'm not sure which one exactly you mean), then this logo is always displayed on mine.

Reply to Danfoss TP9000 trouble shooting in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net