Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Darlington/ Northeast/ North Yorkshire in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello, Just re-qualified as a DI, with 18th, buildings regs etc. Now looking for employment, I’m also booked onto an EV course in early September. Originally a 15th Ed. holder, but driven commercially for last 20 yrs . I’ve kept up local domestic jobs. With mostly domestic experience, but I’ve also AV and limited 3 ph. Not a kid at 54, plenty of life experience! Own tools including MFT.
I work hard, efficiently and tidily. Honest, conscientious, and don’t sit on my phone all day!
Available at short notice.

TL;DR
Improver/Electrician mate Darlington
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Hello, Just re-qualified as a DI, with 18th, buildings regs etc. Now looking for employment, I’m also booked onto an EV course in early September. Originally a 15th Ed. holder, but driven commercially for last 20 yrs . I’ve kept up local domestic jobs. With mostly domestic experience, but I’ve also AV and limited 3 ph. Not a kid at 54, plenty of life experience! Own tools including MFT.
I work hard, efficiently and tidily. Honest, conscientious, and don’t sit on my phone all day!
Available at short notice.
Have you found any work? DM us if you haven't.

Reply to Darlington/ Northeast/ North Yorkshire in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom