Discuss Data and Patch Panelling in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Billy_hesketh

A job I recently done, Had to patch everything on this panel, from 250 ports to 600 ports per panel.

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_a2fecc0b-a19e-4e34-92a9-b2d3fdad4480_jpg.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 51
  • InstagramCapture_af07b381-75e8-4db6-b270-059221412147_jpg.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 41
  • WP_20140912_002.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 40
  • WP_20140912_011.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 37
nice tidy job. now go back in a year or so, when the IT goons have been at it and you'll probably cry like a baby.

Reply to Data and Patch Panelling in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have been provided with an Eaton NZM-1 160A 3P MCCB in a panel for a distribution circuit on a site but was hoping to find technical data sheet...
Replies
Views
I recently had an interview for a trainee pat test engineer position. They said the target for the engineers is 400 a day. Is this realistic nowadays?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Not sure if asking about rates is allowed, but I'm wondering what people's thoughts are on chargeable rates for PAT testing. Baring in...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a rural property in Arizona. The property receives power from APS, the local electric utility. Power arrives from the...
Replies
Views
I am adding a 60 AMP subpanel for a detached garage/workshop with a 200 foot underground conduit run from the main panel to the sub panel...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock