Discuss Electrical Transmission in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BillyBoBob

Could someone please post a picture of the Electrical distribution network from generation 25kv, Step up transformation to 275kv - 400kv, HV transmission of 275kv - 400kv (inc use for Heavy Industry), First step down transformation to 132kv inc transmission, Step down to 33kv - 11kv to Industrial/Commercial, then Transformed down to 400/230v for commercial and residential use.

The Larger the picture the better. The More information and specificly pictures the better

I have the use of 1 pic that has faded as it is a copy of a copy.

If possible pic could have coal mining, steam turbines, elec generators etc

Colour is always a plus.

If you can't post here could you please leave a link. Ta

Have a drawing of this from my lecturing days at South Kent College, will try to attach....not sure how, i'm too old for this 'puter stuff!
Found it but it's a tif file so won't upload.
if you PM me I may be able to attach to email

Reply to Electrical Transmission in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The above picture was taken at the festival of Britain and it shows a BTH bulk oil breaker, for me this represents the development of the super...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping for a little advice. I work in the Asbestos industry and we manufacture mobile decontamination units we follow the HSE 247 that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical News | Electricians News - News and Articles for the Electrical Industry News and Articles for the Electrical Industry - Electrical...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am looking for a bit of advice or recommendations on the best path for entering into the industry, especially on the solar...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm currently living in NY (way Upstate, above Albany). The wife & I are considering to take an extended stay to borders in Scotland...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock