Discuss Electrical2Go Still Open 5% Discount for members! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Just a note on behalf of @Electrical2go to say that they are still very much open for business and are giving forum members 5% off your orders with them.

www.Electrical2go.co.uk

They wish you all the best and hope you are all staying safe throughout these strange times.

If you have any queries for them you can PM @Electrical2go or reply here!

My problem is despite re-registering, I couldn't find a way to get the 5% discount, and from other posts, this seems a common problem. If only there was a simple automatic way to get the discount, without having to persuade someone to sort it.

My problem is despite re-registering, I couldn't find a way to get the 5% discount, and from other posts, this seems a common problem. If only there was a simple automatic way to get the discount, without having to persuade someone to sort it.
@Electrical2go is there a unique discount code for our members to put in on your site?

Hi All,

We've tried to make the process as simple as possible so you don't need to add a code each time you place an order Instead it automatically gives 5% off at the checkout.

You just need sign up to an account using the code FORUM1ST when prompted. If you already have an account you just need to let me know your email address and I can change your account status straight away. No need to persuade me, we want you to use it :). If you already have an account it only takes me seconds to change it over. It's no hassle.

@Lou we did have a thread or 2 about signing up. Any chance you could make it sticky at the top of a page. I'll send it through to you as an email and maybe you could distribute to the member?

Cheers,
Ivan

I have an account how can I let you know my email address?
Hi @westward10,

You can either send me a private message on here or drop me an email - [email protected].

As soon as you send it through i'll change your account over.

Cheers,
Ivan

So how does that work? Do you just wait til the exact day it expires and buy it again? Do you cancel it before hand and buy it as soon as it’s available? Or does it automatically renew? Just got a PS5 and I’d like to do what you did :)

So how does that work? Do you just wait til the exact day it expires and buy it again? Do you cancel it before hand and buy it as soon as it’s available? Or does it automatically renew? Just got a PS5 and I’d like to do what you did :)
I think you just go to checkout and when it asks if you have a discount code you enter 2YEAROLDTHREAD and it works a treat, 50% off.

I'm not sure i quite understand your questions? We don't sell PS5's this particular discount doesn't have an end date, and i'm not sure what you mean by "I'd like to do what you did"?

Reply to Electrical2Go Still Open 5% Discount for members! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock