Discuss Electricians Forums Pet Forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Every one has gone away for a week except me so dad feed the rabbits feed the dogs
This morning late start bang bang ! Was just having a wee ran downstairs open door one of my neighbours "have you got 2 rabbits
"Yes "
"Well there out"
So out I go in just my pants with a bit of dribble on which I didn't notice 10 minutes later
"Hallo does any one own a white dog "
We also have 2 small dogs and one is a bugger for running of so get boots on and trousers of I go he usually always runs the same route so I ask the neighbours can I get the dog and leave you with the rabbits well got him then come back can't get the rabbits until a young neighbour is going to work and he catches both
What a start to a day

Every one has gone away for a week except me so dad feed the rabbits feed the dogs
This morning late start bang bang ! Was just having a wee ran downstairs open door one of my neighbours "have you got 2 rabbits
"Yes "
"Well there out"
So out I go in just my pants with a bit of dribble on which I didn't notice 10 minutes later
"Hallo does any one own a white dog "
We also have 2 small dogs and one is a bugger for running of so get boots on and trousers of I go he usually always runs the same route so I ask the neighbours can I get the dog and leave you with the rabbits well got him then come back can't get the rabbits until a young neighbour is going to work and he catches both
What a start to a day

Are you sure you are able to be looking after animals on your own for a week?

I don't think there is any shame in saying you can't cope and asking a responsible adult for help. You did the right thing asking your neighbour for help.

Social services may be able to send someone round to help you get dressed in clean clothes before you go out.

I think it was a bit irresponsible of your carers leaving you on your own for a week when you clearly can't cope.

To. Continue my post so everything is back as it should be . Showered ready to go get a text don't forget to feed the rabbits so ok I will do it . The first time in 14 years I pull the door to and it locks with the keys inside still
I couldn't believe it had to climb over a wall open a gate and my only bit of luck I had left the back door unlocked
Got to work up a ladder taking a wall light of the wall just under the eaves Pull pull what's it caught on then off it comes smacks me in the face off go my glasses but they went into a Bush
A bloody thorn type Bush
Not my day ! so be nice to me today please

To. Continue my post so everything is back as it should be . Showered ready to go get a text don't forget to feed the rabbits so ok I will do it . The first time in 14 years I pull the door to and it locks with the keys inside still
I couldn't believe it had to climb over a wall open a gate and my only bit of luck I had left the back door unlocked
Got to work up a ladder taking a wall light of the wall just under the eaves Pull pull what's it caught on then off it comes smacks me in the face off go my glasses but they went into a Bush
A bloody thorn type Bush
have a drink, you have earned it lol

A bloody thorn type Bush

I refer you to my earlier post :p

My big Jack and my sisters little rescue Staffie having fun yesterday on our 4 hour dog walk, It was the 1st time the dogs have met and has you can see they got on great.
It was great to get the camera out but has now cost me more money because I decided to treat myself to a new camera body, will I ever learn !!!!

IMG_8102.jpgIMG_8053.jpgIMG_8167.jpgIMG_8048.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8088.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 50
Good pics . It was Good they got on

Yeah he doesn't get on well with male staffies but I think he fell in love with little Ellie!!

See............. us females can be quite irresistible at times!!!
:ciappa:
I have mentioned our adopted cat - or rather the one that has adopted us.
We weren't sure of gender but one clue was it's temperamental attitude which inclines to consider it female.......
It is getting more friendly and less nervous - or was.

We have two little grand girls staying for the week. Of course they run around and make a lot of noise. We expected the cat to scarper - but it didn't. It clearly wasn't comfortable around them but not as terrified as we'd expected. Actually was friendly to one.

But it did try the PAT test on me when I was encouraging it to go out my office window. In fairness, it was p1ssing down rain at the time.

I think you'd give me the pat test if I tried to get you outside when it's raining too
Well, it obviously wasn't traumatised.
It keeps coming back. In fact, it is stretched and relaxed on my office floor as I type.
Still jumpy if I make sudden movements.

We just wonder how it was treated before it adopted us.

Yes there are some animals out there and I mean the human kind but persevere and you will succeed, I am sure
I agree with both points although I'm not quite how to measure success.
The mention of a PAT test was my attempt at humour.
The learning curve works both ways I guess.

Reply to Electricians Forums Pet Forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net