Discuss EM Lock Partially Energize in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Does the EM lock require an ac or dc supply and of what voltage? If you provide details of it I will look it up.
Hello my friend,I draw a complete connection i did for two em locks. and all the specs i mention in my drawings. The both em lock is control by access card reader power supply relay which control the magnets. This is the main wiring diagram. So my problem in this situation is the em lock 1 is fully energize and em lock 2 is partially energy and cant stick to the strike plate.EM Lock Partially Energize Emlock schcme - EletriciansForums.net

Do your power supplies have Normally Open and Normally Closed outputs? Do they also have a time delay? Are both the EM locks fail safe? I am wondering if you have connected EM1 to its PSU differently to the way EM2 is connected to its power supply, say to NC for EM1 and NO for EM2? Or vice versa.

In your diagram in # 21 I do not see how the power supplies are controlled by the access reader - you show L and N paralleled at the input to the card reader - do you mean to show Nin and Nout connected together, Lin and a separate Lout to the power supplies?

If there is a time delay feature on the power supplies is it set the same on both power supplies?

If I assume the locks are fail safe - power required to lock them, and you have connected them to their power supplies differently so that one is energised and locked (EM1) and the other is de-energised and unlocked(EM2) - then when someone used the RFID system, the power supplies to the locks are briefly turned off if EM2 is connected the same way as EM1 and both locks are de-energised. However, if EM2 is connected differently to EM1, EM1 is briefly de-energised, but EM2 is briefly energised but not long enough to keep the door locked. If there is a delay feature and it was set to a longer delay the energisation of EM2 and hence locking of the door as the RFID was activated would be noticeable because the door could not be opened until the delay had elapsed.

It might also be that EM1 is a fail safe type and EM2 is a fail locked type - no power and the magnet keeps the door closed. But with power EM2 is unlocked. With a longer delay set, then when the power is removed from EM1 but applied to EM2 - because they are wired differently to their respective PSU - both locks unlock and the door(s) can be opened.

Or something along these lines.

I assume you have done continuity, resistance and voltage and current measurements to check that EM2 is receiving the power it requires.

Any chance of some more photos of the set up?

Last edited:
Do your power supplies have Normally Open and Normally Closed outputs? Do they also have a time delay? Are both the EM locks fail safe? I am wondering if you have connected EM1 to its PSU differently to the way EM2 is connected to its power supply, say to NC for EM1 and NO for EM2? Or vice versa.

In your diagram in # 21 I do not see how the power supplies are controlled by the access reader - you show L and N paralleled at the input to the card reader - do you mean to show Nin and Nout connected together, Lin and a separate Lout to the power supplies?

If there is a time delay feature on the power supplies is it set the same on both power supplies?

If I assume the locks are fail safe - power required to lock them, and you have connected them to their power supplies differently so that one is energised and locked (EM1) and the other is de-energised and unlocked(EM2) - then when someone used the RFID system, the power supplies to the locks are briefly turned off if EM2 is connected the same way as EM1 and both locks are de-energised. However, if EM2 is connected differently to EM1, EM1 is briefly de-energised, but EM2 is briefly energised but not long enough to keep the door locked. If there is a delay feature and it was set to a longer delay the energisation of EM2 and hence locking of the door as the RFID was activated would be noticeable because the door could not be opened until the delay had elapsed.

It might also be that EM1 is a fail safe type and EM2 is a fail locked type - no power and the magnet keeps the door closed. But with power EM2 is unlocked. With a longer delay set, then when the power is removed from EM1 but applied to EM2 - because they are wired differently to their respective PSU - both locks unlock and the door(s) can be opened.

I assume you have done continuity, resistance and voltage and current measurements to check that EM2 is receiving the power it requires.

Hello my friend. Both EM lock is fail safe type. The first thing is did is I connect 12VDC 3A to emlock(1) 12V+ to 12V- then i loop in the connection to rm lock (2), but the frist em lock is energize but the second didnt energize. Then i did separate wiring connection to both em lock to one power supply 12VDC with 3A still the second one didnt energize. Then i did separate wiring for em lock with separate power supply and still the result is same. When i check the voltage in emlock 2, i set the voltage around 12.10VDC in power supply, but in the emlock 2 voltage shown in multimeter is 11.89VDC. I dont have ammeter function in my multimeter cause it's small meter. I try change new emlock but the result is same. Im so tired doing troubleshooting for this em lock. It's like unsolve mystery for me :p. I got the control wiring for the both emlock. and the door type is two door frameless swinging glass door usually install in shop. The access card reader power supply has 3-15 second delay setting for fail safe em lock. The brown color wire is V+ and blue color wire is V-EM Lock Partially Energize em lock control - EletriciansForums.net
[automerge]1575801687[/automerge]

Does the power supply is not have enough power to produce require ampere to energize the emlock 2. Cause i did parallel connection for access card reader power supply to two power supply and directly connected to Main supply 240VAC. Does it effect the power consumption for power supply which can't work inefficiently.

Last edited:
After all your swaps it does look like EM lock 2 is defective. If it is not easy to return and obtain a replacement then I would open up EML2. I suspect there is a broken wire so no current flows through the solenoid. Or, the varnish insulating the wires which are connected to the two input terminals has not been scraped away to expose copper before they were soldered so no electrical contact is made. I found this was a problem on a JLS electric door strike recently.

Do you have a small 15W or 25W soldering iron and some solder? To scrape the resin of the wires I find my wife's fine emery nail board works well.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DOUBLE-SIDED-FILES-SELLER-STRAIGHT/dp/B00HPUFABM/ref=asc_df_B00HPUFABM/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=210206607511&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15760338447073775305&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9044948&hvtargid=pla-436222012078&psc=1

The wire is often several twisted thin varnished strands with some sleeving over them between the solenoid and the terminals. After remaking the soldered terminals my electric door strike worked. it is important that all these strands are connected otherwise there is less current going through the solenoid.

14mm Electrical China Enamel Coated Copper Stranded Magnet Wire Price For Winding Transformer - Buy 14mm Electrical Copper Stranded Wire,Millberry Copper Wire,Enamel Copper Magnet Wire Philippines Product on Alibaba.com - https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/14mm-electrical-china-enamel-coated-copper_60835957473.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.7.38171e3fFgic6C&s=p

Last edited:
After all your swaps it does look like EM lock 2 is defective. If it is not easy to return and obtain a replacement then I would open up EML2. I suspect there is a broken wire so no current flows through the solenoid. Or, the varnish insulating the wires which are connected to the two input terminals has not been scraped away to expose copper before they were soldered so no electrical contact is made. I found this was a problem on a JLS electric door strike recently.

Do you have a small 15W or 25W soldering iron and some solder? To scrape the resin of the wires I find my wife's fine emery nail board works well.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DOUBLE-SIDED-FILES-SELLER-STRAIGHT/dp/B00HPUFABM/ref=asc_df_B00HPUFABM/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=210206607511&hvpos=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15760338447073775305&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9044948&hvtargid=pla-436222012078&psc=1

The wire is often several twisted thin varnished strands with some sleeving over them between the solenoid and the terminals. After remaking the soldered terminals my electric door strike worked. it is important that all these strands are connected otherwise there is less current going through the solenoid.

14mm Electrical China Enamel Coated Copper Stranded Magnet Wire Price For Winding Transformer - Buy 14mm Electrical Copper Stranded Wire,Millberry Copper Wire,Enamel Copper Magnet Wire Philippines Product on Alibaba.com - https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/14mm-electrical-china-enamel-coated-copper_60835957473.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.7.38171e3fFgic6C&s=p
Inside the emlock there's a diode 1N4007 and Varistor 1D070220K connected parallel to emlock coil. The PCB inside the emlock is fine and i test with multi meter works fine. EM Lock Partially Energize 79813504_1418069298351144_6060260972768002048_n - EletriciansForums.net

Remove the white plug from the pcb. Disconnect the brown and blue from pcb. Carefully connect brown and blue directly to pins of the plug without shorting together. Use the whitesheath of some flex to insulate say the brown wrapped round the plug pin so when you touch the other pin with blue it cannot touch the brown.

Or carefully insert say 3mm of bared brown and blue into the top of the plug - having removed it from pcb first.

Apply power.

Remove the white plug from the pcb. Disconnect the brown and blue from pcb. Carefully connect brown and blue directly to pins of the plug without shorting together. Use the whitesheath of some flex to insulate say the brown wrapped round the plug pin so when you touch the other pin with blue it cannot touch the brown.

Or carefully insert say 3mm of bared brown and blue into the top of the plug - having removed it from pcb first.

Apply power.
Okay my friend, i will continue troubleshoot this method and see the result,but do is effect the magnet coil if there's high amps ?

There will be no more current through the coil than when connected as assembled when you bought it. The risk is to the power supplies if your short brown and blue.

How did you test the circuit board? With an Ohmmeter? What resistance readings did you measure?

What make and model number is EML2?

With no power supplied will the lock hold a screwdriver? With power supplied will the lock hold a screwdriver which when power removed drops away?

Is EML2 parallel to its door plate? What air gap is there between EML2 and the door plate? How does it compare with EML1?

Could you buy a cheap but useful digital multimeter like this one:

View: https://www.amazon.com/Voltmeter-Ammeter-Electrical-Digital-Multimeter/dp/B00N3KQ4IG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PKGHLFPQ4XO8&keywords=digital+multimeter&qid=1575822379&sprefix=digital+mul%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-1

Where are you in Malaysia?

Last edited:
There will be no more current through the coil than when connected as assembled when you bought it. The risk is to the power supplies if your short brown and blue.

How did you test the circuit board? With an Ohmmeter? What resistance readings did you measure?

What make and model number is EML2?

With no power supplied will the lock hold a screwdriver? With power supplied will the lock hold a screwdriver which when power removed drops away?

Is EML2 parallel to its door plate? What air gap is there between EML2 and the door plate? How does it compare with EML1?

Could you buy a cheap but useful digital multimeter like this one:

View: https://www.amazon.com/Voltmeter-Ammeter-Electrical-Digital-Multimeter/dp/B00N3KQ4IG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PKGHLFPQ4XO8&keywords=digital+multimeter&qid=1575822379&sprefix=digital+mul%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-1

Where are you in Malaysia?
i didnt test the circuit board. Just test the diode polarity and it's okay. I got digital multimeter but has limited function not much as the meter you show. The alightment between em lock and the door plate is good. When i power on the access card reader the first emlock fully hold the strike plate,but the second emlock is not fully hold. Althought the second emlock hold weaker still has magnetic field,when I try put a strike plate from other magnet without door bracket can hold the strike plate. When i press exit button the strike plate at emlock 2 is dropped. I'm still scratching my head for this emlock troubleshoot and this is my first time doing wiring for this system.

I'm at Selangor in Malaysia.

i didnt test the circuit board. Just test the diode polarity and it's okay. I got digital multimeter but has limited function not much as the meter you show. The alightment between em lock and the door plate is good. When i power on the access card reader the first emlock fully hold the strike plate,but the second emlock is not fully hold. Althought the second emlock hold weaker still has magnetic field,when I try put a strike plate from other magnet without door bracket can hold the strike plate. When i press exit button the strike plate at emlock 2 is dropped. I'm still scratching my head for this emlock troubleshoot and this is my first time doing wiring for this system.

I'm at Selangor in Malaysia.

Remove both locks and power them from a known good supply with short wires. Is there any difference between them in holding power?

Do not give up. All it takes is persistence and thinking. :)
[automerge]1575829429[/automerge]
Send me a private message with your address and I will buy you the digital multimeter I showed you earlier. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS PUBLIC AREA.
Hahah Thank you very much my friends, I don't give up in this project cause I learn lots of things doing this RFID project and this is first time i'm encountering this kind of problem. Hope i will solve this problem by today. Ill send my address to you later. You are so generous
[automerge]1575865655[/automerge]
Remove both locks and power them from a known good supply with short wires. Is there any difference between them in holding power?
I will try this method today by directly supply voltage to the coil.

If you look at my #15 post there is a picture of the EM lock and the armature plate - you call the armature plate the striking plate. In the middle of the plate is a dome shaped hole through which the wobble bolt secures it to the door or fixing bracket.

It is important to the strength of the magnetic lock that the plate can wobble to align itself flush with the face of the lock's electromagnet. The lock, when powered, should be able to grip a sheet of paper between it and the plate. Without the ability for the plate to move and be pulled up against the electromagnet, the magnetic pull will be reduced. Compare the wobble of EM1 with EM2.

So, has the armature/strike plate been installed so that it can wobble and move flush all along its length against the EM lock?

The hole in the plate requires the use of a special wobble bolt normally supplied with the lock kit. The wobble bolt is dome shaped also.

If you find that the plate is rigid, loosen off the bolt so it can wobble and see what happens to the strength of the lock. The plate must cover the face of the electromagnet completely.

Here is a useful youtube film which describes em locks and different types of brackets - are you using the right ones for EM2?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpVjickpFM

In case you don't know the presenter is a Welshman and they have a distinctive accent when they speak.

Last edited:
If you look at my #15 post there is a picture of the EM lock and the armature plate - you call the armature plate the striking plate. In the middle of the plate is a dome shaped hole through which the wobble bolt secures it to the door or fixing bracket.

It is important to the strength of the magnetic lock that the plate can wobble to align itself flush with the face of the lock's electromagnet. The lock, when powered, should be able to grip a sheet of paper between it and the plate. Without the ability for the plate to move and be pulled up against the electromagnet, the magnetic pull will be reduced. Compare the wobble of EM1 with EM2.

So, has the armature/strike plate been installed so that it can wobble and move flush all along its length against the EM lock?

The hole in the plate requires the use of a special wobble bolt normally supplied with the lock kit. The wobble bolt is dome shaped also.

If you find that the plate is rigid, loosen off the bolt so it can wobble and see what happens to the strength of the lock. The plate must cover the face of the electromagnet completely.

Here is a useful youtube film which describes em locks and different types of brackets - are you using the right ones for EM2?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpVjickpFM

In case you don't know the presenter is a Welshman and they have a distinctive accent when they speak.
Today i went to the shop to repair the emlock and still unsuccessfull. I try every possible way to make it work on em lock 2 but still can't hold the magnet. I did separate wiring connection for each emlock and install separate power supply still give me the same result. Here's some picture i have about the RFID access card system accessories. The both emlocks with bracket and strike plate is still in good condition
EM Lock Partially Energize 79345083_801484293646411_413719416346247168_n - EletriciansForums.net EM Lock Partially Energize 78942068_498501167459506_353861307545419776_n - EletriciansForums.netEM Lock Partially Energize 79269401_582103792536728_9074677146626031616_n(1) - EletriciansForums.net EM Lock Partially Energize 79371869_673613139709855_2937154582695903232_n - EletriciansForums.net

If you have done the tests DPG and I have described on EM Lock 2 and it does not hold the plate strongly then its is now time to order a replacement EM Lock 2. It looks like the coil of EM Lock 2 has partially burned out. I think partially burned out because there is some difference in its strength of magnetic attraction when powered and unpowered.

The winding of the coil is actually a number of windings connected in parallel. Why it has burned out is a mystery. By mistake do you think you may have applied more than 12V dc to it for a prolonged time?

I am unclear if your meter has a resistance scale. If it does or you can borrow one that has, then measure the resistance of the coil of EM1 and compare with EM2. Observe the correct polarity otherwise the diode will conduct. I expect you will find EM1 has a lower resistance than EM2.

Let is know the result of fitting a new EM Lock 2 please.

If you have done the tests DPG and I have described on EM Lock 2 and it does not hold the plate strongly then its is now time to order a replacement EM Lock 2. It looks like the coil of EM Lock 2 has partially burned out. I think partially burned out because there is some difference in its strength of magnetic attraction when powered and unpowered.

The winding of the coil is actually a number of windings connected in parallel. Why it has burned out is a mystery. By mistake do you think you may have applied more than 12V dc to it for a prolonged time?

I am unclear if your meter has a resistance scale. If it does or you can borrow one that has, then measure the resistance of the coil of EM1 and compare with EM2. Observe the correct polarity otherwise the diode will conduct. I expect you will find EM1 has a lower resistance than EM2.

Let is know the result of fitting a new EM Lock 2 please.
I already change the new em lock but the result is still the same. When i supply 12.10V from Power Supply to em lock 2, the voltage drop at 11.87V something in my multi meter. The first em lock the shop owner bought already replace with new one which i buy. Still the same result and nothing has improve. Or maybe, The access card power supply doesn't support for two door magnet ??
I use this kind of access card power Supply
EM Lock Partially Energize DIYSECUR-Electric-Strike-Lock-Fingerprint-125KHz-ID-Card-Reader-Door-Access-Control-System-Kit - EletriciansForums.net

By the way this is the multi meter that I use
EM Lock Partially Energize 80611238_548670869017200_5971813822183243776_n - EletriciansForums.net

Deswin. Let us start at the beginning because I am confused about what you have and have not changed.

I have attached below two clear pictures of how to connect up the grey Power Supply Control to the FOSA RFID card reader. I suggest you carefully check this is how you have connected the reader, the push and the power supply control together.

You cannot power both EM locks directly from the RFID reader or the Control Power Supply. Each lock needs its own power supply - the ones you sent a picture of which have a metal cover with many holes for ventilation.

You connect the locks as you have shown in your message #23 using the contacts of the relay (common and NO) to switch the power to them on and off. When this relay is energised the common is connected to the Normally Open (NO) contacts which switches power from the 12V dc 36W power supply to its lock.

This relay (Plasma) is controlled - the coil is connected to - the Common and NC contacts of the Power Supply Control. This will mean power is sent to the relay until the RFID key reader is activated - when the reader is activated the Power Supply Control contacts NC open. This turns off the relay which in turn turns of the EM locks. The relay is turned off for a time set on the Delay screw of the Power Supply Control.

All 3 power supplies should be set to output 12V dc.
Be careful to wire the relay coil correctly because it has a light inside it - an LED - to indicate when the relay coil is energised. The + of the coil must connect to the NC terminal on the Power supply control and - to the COM terminal.
The wire for the lock circuits must be thick like the brown and blue wires shown in your picture in # 25. The wires for the RFID reader, door push and relay coil can be thin.
The EM locks have + and - connections which must be connected so + goes to the Plasma relay and - goes to the 0V/Gnd of its power supply.

if you have new EM locks and connected everything together as in the diagrams and as I have described then it should work.

Your meter does have a resistance setting - please do as I have asked and measure the resistance of the EM locks at the lock terminals and then do the measurement at the end of the cable where is connected to the Plasma relay - disconnected from the relay but connected at the lock end. The four readings should be the same. Tell me what you measure and how you measured.
[automerge]1575928685[/automerge]
power supply control wiring diagram - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB822GB822&biw=1517&bih=694&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNSQMqzRr3ZlbPWqRpk5pFTOB8ibTw%3A1575928590851&sa=1&ei=DsPuXb3PM6HaxgPf5rWADQ&q=power+supply+control+wiring+diagram&oq=power+supply+control+wiring&gs_l=img.1.0.0j0i8i30l3.23477.28363..33273...0.0..0.168.2352.28j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i24j0i30j0i5i30.2Sy1fBQG7-E#imgrc=FKujQGpBOxTnvM:

Attachments

• EM Lock Partially Energize rfid2 - EletriciansForums.net
    rfid2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Deswin. Let us start at the beginning because I am confused about what you have and have not changed.

I have attached below two clear pictures of how to connect up the grey Power Supply Control to the FOSA RFID card reader. I suggest you carefully check this is how you have connected the reader, the push and the power supply control together.

You cannot power both EM locks directly from the RFID reader or the Control Power Supply. Each lock needs its own power supply - the ones you sent a picture of which have a metal cover with many holes for ventilation.

You connect the locks as you have shown in your message #23 using the contacts of the relay (common and NO) to switch the power to them on and off. When this relay is energised the common is connected to the Normally Open (NO) contacts which switches power from the 12V dc 36W power supply to its lock.

This relay (Plasma) is controlled - the coil is connected to - the Common and NC contacts of the Power Supply Control. This will mean power is sent to the relay until the RFID key reader is activated - when the reader is activated the Power Supply Control contacts NC open. This turns off the relay which in turn turns of the EM locks. The relay is turned off for a time set on the Delay screw of the Power Supply Control.

Be careful to wire the relay coil correctly because it has a light inside it - an LED - to indicate when the relay coil is energised. The + of the coil must connect to the NC terminal on the Power supply control and - to the COM terminal.
The wire for the lock circuits must be thick like the brown and blue wires shown in your picture in # 25. The wires for the RFID reader, door push and relay coil can be thin.
The EM locks have + and - connections which must be connected so + goes to the Plasma relay and - goes to the 0V/Gnd of its power supply.

if you have new EM locks and connected everything together as in the diagrams and as I have described then it should work.

Your meter does have a resistance setting - please do as I have asked and measure the resistance of the EM locks at the lock terminals and then do the measurement at the end of the cable where is connected to the Plasma relay - disconnected from the relay but connected at the lock end. The four readings should be the same. Tell me what you measure and how you measured.
power supply control wiring diagram - Google Search - https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB822GB822&biw=1517&bih=694&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNSQMqzRr3ZlbPWqRpk5pFTOB8ibTw%3A1575928590851&sa=1&ei=DsPuXb3PM6HaxgPf5rWADQ&q=power+supply+control+wiring+diagram&oq=power+supply+control+wiring&gs_l=img.1.0.0j0i8i30l3.23477.28363..33273...0.0..0.168.2352.28j2......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i24j0i30j0i5i30.2Sy1fBQG7-E#imgrc=FKujQGpBOxTnvM:
This morning i go again there and measure the resistance of the both emlock. The first emlock resistance is 30 ohm and the second em lock resistance is 24 ohm. The first em lock voltage is 12.7VDC and the second em lock 11.79VDC when both power ON. I use this wiring diagram for RFID wiring system but still the first emlock works perfectly than the second em lock.
EM Lock Partially Energize 78815501_481790332521592_9178472362843045888_n - EletriciansForums.net
The exit push, ring bell, wireless remote, and the RFID access card all works fine with the power supply i used with i show you diagram in #37. Before that the shop i done wiring has one aluminum frame glass door equip with one magnet and works fine.
After the shop owner change mind and install two door frameless swinging glass door and install with two magnet then i did some changes in the wiring where i add another relay to control two em lock and two emlock with individual power supply. Still the first em lock works but the second emlock didn't work.

[/QU
This morning i go again there and measure the resistance of the both emlock. The first emlock resistance is 30 ohm and the second em lock resistance is 24 ohm. The first em lock voltage is 12.7VDC and the second em lock 11.79VDC when both power ON. I use this wiring diagram for RFID wiring system but still the first emlock works perfectly than the second em lock.
View attachment 54487
The exit push, ring bell, wireless remote, and the RFID access card all works fine with the power supply i used with i show you diagram in #37. Before that the shop i done wiring has one aluminum frame glass door equip with one magnet and works fine.
After the shop owner change mind and install two door frameless swinging glass door and install with two magnet then i did some changes in the wiring where i add another relay to control two em lock and two emlock with individual power supply. Still the first em lock works but the second emlock didn't work.

On the other hand, i tried using power supply 12VDC 5A to both emlocks but still the second one didn't work fell even the magnet is still new. Like as i said I did wiring for each power supply and did connect V+ to + and V- to - from power supply to em lock. And still the second emlock fail to work.

On the other hand, i tried using power supply 12VDC 5A to both emlocks but still the second one didn't work fell even the magnet is still new. Like as i said I did wiring for each power supply and did connect V+ to + and V- to - from power supply to em lock. And still the second emlock fail to work
Source URL: EM Lock Partially Energize - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/em-lock-partially-energize.180026/#post-1593663

Reply to EM Lock Partially Energize in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock