SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss EM Lock Partially Energize in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I would check the wiring,from the point it parallels off,to the emlock itself.

Resistance of each emlock,volts and current during operation....then a nice cup of tea...🙂
B41F28F7-54EA-46F8-8CD0-6F6BFD9A288F.jpegThis is the emlock i done wiring previously. maybe the current draw in first is more than the second one.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

marconi

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
600 Lbs Single Door Magnetic Lock with LED Electromagnetic Lock(JS-280S) - http://www.szjunson.com/sale-9118567-600-lbs-single-door-magnetic-lock-with-led-electromagnetic-lock-js-280s.html

Is the EM lock this one? Are they both the same?

Is the plate for the second lock perfectly flat against the EM?

Do you have a multimeter so that you can measure the current through each EM magnet and the voltage across each one?

At 12V dc, if the EM lock is as in the link, they each need at 12V a current of 450mA which is why I have asked you to measure both current and voltage.

If you have a multimeter, also measure the voltage across the output terminals of the RFID switch

Do you have any details of the 12V dc power supply and RFID switch? If you send me the details I will look up their specifications for you.

Reply to EM Lock Partially Energize in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom