Discuss ESC/CSCS card renewal in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all, my ESC card is running out soon and I wandering if anyone going through or have any experience of taking route 2 according to new criteria to obtain ECS/CSCS card. Few courses out there. Does anyone know benefits getting one over there other one?

CCNSG Safety Passport - National Course or Renewal Course
IOSH Working Safely - (IOSH Approved Centre Classroom Invigilated Exam ONLY)
Safety Passport Alliance (SPA) Core H & S Course
Thanks in advance
Any advice is welcome

Route 2 ? don't know anything about it Igor _ i'll follow the thread and hopefully i'll learn something
It’s for a Labourers card. If you have any underpinning theory qualifications (2330/2365 etc) then this meets minimum requirements with a HSE assessment. Other option is to do one of the health and safety courses listed. It’s for compliance with CSCS and them closing down the green card routes

Reply to ESC/CSCS card renewal in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have 18th edition and AM2 but not NVQ3. Due to the changes with the ECS card it won't allow me to renew my card unless I take another H&S...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone knows how a JIB card can be renewed at present? My card expired in January and unfortunately the JIB never sent a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
hello every one can U help Me guys i would like to apply for my first ECS Labourer card 1 mounth ago i passed my 18 edition exam Rules has...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone, I am new to the trade and this site and need some help please cos I am struggling big time to make any progress. Was made...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock