Discuss Filling in this part EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

cliffed

-
Arms
Reaction score
The bit in red does this apply to the DB that supplies the DB…or the actual DB not connected to the origin…just had a senior moment

Attachments

• Filling in this part EICR 4F88AB07-97E4-40ED-BC91-4A1603DC2F0D - EletriciansForums.net
    4F88AB07-97E4-40ED-BC91-4A1603DC2F0D.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 1
Cant open it, but if it’s the bit I think, it’s the schedule of test results and you are listing circuits and results for a given DB. If that DB is not directly connected to the cutout then fill out the bit in the box above saying what is feeding it and the other bits about the circuit supplying it and the protective device of the supply circuit.

Cant open it, but if it’s the bit I think, it’s the schedule of test results and you are listing circuits and results for a given DB. If that DB is not directly connected to the cutout then fill out the bit in the box above saying what is feeding it and the other bits about the circuit supplying it and the protective device of the supply circuit.
Cheers definitely the supply curcuit, pic still not opening.
A bit puzzling the DB that it supplies, there’s then no where to put the Zs of that DB,if required

Attachments

• Filling in this part EICR FBE30ED2-ED83-4826-902A-E4E66571987F - EletriciansForums.net
    FBE30ED2-ED83-4826-902A-E4E66571987F.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 1
Cheers definitely the supply curcuit, pic still not opening.
A bit puzzling the DB that it supplies, there’s then no where to put the Zs of that DB,if required
I suspect that there actually is.
I don't know if it helps but here's another couple of format forms that might clarify the one you are looking at.
This is the Napit version... the section on the left is for what's supplying it, as we discussed. The section on the right is for "this end" of it; I think Zd should actually say Zdb (as Zd means fault current of first fault in an IT earthing system) and Ipf should have the associated prospective fault current for the distribution circuit. I'm not overly impressed with this bit on the form, it's not laid out clearly at all!

Filling in this part EICR 1638298641313 - EletriciansForums.net

Here's the Electraform version which is the easiest to understand of all of them in my opinion. I miss using this!

Filling in this part EICR 1638299482280 - EletriciansForums.net

I can't tell which form you have (?NICEIC) but I suspect it is in two parts like these two above.

Last edited:
I suspect that there actually is.
I don't know if it helps but here's another couple of format forms that might clarify the one you are looking at.
This is the Napit version... the section on the left is for what's supplying it, as we discussed. The section on the right is for "this end" of it; I think Zd should actually say Zdb (as Zd means fault current of first fault in an IT earthing system) and Ipf should have the associated prospective fault current for the distribution circuit. I'm not overly impressed with this bit on the form, it's not laid out clearly at all!

View attachment 92547

Here's the Electraform version which is the easiest to understand of all of them in my opinion. I miss using this!

View attachment 92549

I can't tell which form you have (?NICEIC) but I suspect it is in two parts like these two above.
Cheers that helps

Reply to Filling in this part EICR in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock