• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Finding replacement LED driver in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have in LED light which has stopped working. It's well-travelled, made in China, bought in Azerbaijan and installed in the UK.

I assume the problem is with the LED driver, picture included. Made by Guo Xin, model GX-F36x1W for which an internet search reveals...nothing!

So how do I find a replacement for this to avoid trashing the (quite expensive) light fitting?
The input voltage is 185-265Vac and output 24-100Vdc at 260mA. The stated load is 8-36W which doesn't quite stack up with the output voltage x current!

Thanks

IMG_2377.JPG

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
You must be logged in to see the message.

You must be logged in to see the message.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Finding replacement LED driver in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom