• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale everything as business downsizing in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The member has been on here for years and runs a reputable business....Any way, probably the same way any body does when buying something 2nd hand...you don’t!

My apologies in that case to the forum and member as you vouch for the member so strongly.

However, having previously had a van stolen complete with all tools and test instruments that an electrician would use, where better to try to sell them on than an electrical forum! Perhaps you can see my scepticism.

I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors

I have the following for sale please message me for pricing or make me an offer

Little Giant Ladders 5 rung
Van Guard 3m dual opening pipe carrier
Fluke multifunction tester and leads x 2 will confirm exact models
Dewalt 18v tools as follows
Combi drill metal chuck
Multi tool
Impact driver
SDS drill
Led torch
Batteries chargers and boxes

Dewalt lazer level x 2

Izettle contactless card reader x 2

Ipad mini 4 with Griffin case x 2

Yellow fibre glass steps 3 rungs

For exact make models spec on any of the above please ask

I have multiple of most things as I had 3 employees and got rid of 2 plus 2 Van's

Loads of boxes drill bits etc as well

I'm based in London collection on big items and delivery postage for smaller items if required

Where abouts are you?

:rightmagnify::rightmagnify::rightmagnify::rightmagnify:

I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors

I have the following for sale please message me for pricing or make me an offer

Little Giant Ladders 5 rung
Van Guard 3m dual opening pipe carrier
Fluke multifunction tester and leads x 2 will confirm exact models
Dewalt 18v tools as follows
Combi drill metal chuck
Multi tool
Impact driver
SDS drill
Led torch
Batteries chargers and boxes

Dewalt lazer level x 2

Izettle contactless card reader x 2

Ipad mini 4 with Griffin case x 2

Yellow fibre glass steps 3 rungs

For exact make models spec on any of the above please ask

I have multiple of most things as I had 3 employees and got rid of 2 plus 2 Van's

Loads of boxes drill bits etc as well

I'm based in London collection on big items and delivery postage for smaller items if required
Sorry to hear you have been having troubles mate, hope it all works out for you, sadly not a buyer as I have no need for anything you are selling, bet the stuff you have for sale goes quickly.

If anyone is interested in any of the items I can email or WhatsApp photos

Send me a DM

I have
Fluke 1662 less than 1 year old
Dewalt 18v combi drill
Dewalt 18v impact driver
Dewalt 18v sds
Dewalt 18v multitool
Dewalt lazer levels x 2
Little giant dark horse ladders x 1
Little giant ladders standard
Yellow fibreglass ladders

Sorry to hear you have been having troubles mate, hope it all works out for you, sadly not a buyer as I have no need for anything you are selling, bet the stuff you have for sale goes quickly.
The hardest thing is finding and keeping good employees in London

Plenty of crap sparkies to employ not enough good ones

I've grown a business to half a million pound turnover but since downsizing at Christmas I can honestly say life is much less stressful and it's more enjoyable being back on the tools

My apologies in that case to the forum and member as you vouch for the member so strongly.

However, having previously had a van stolen complete with all tools and test instruments that an electrician would use, where better to try to sell them on than an electrical forum! Perhaps you can see my scepticism.
Hi yes I have been a member on here for a long time but do not get chance to come on here much
I have receipts for most items yes and I equally have had a van full of tools stolen before so understand
All items are my own as I supplied all tools and vehicles to my engineers
I have a business that's been running since 2010 and turnover of half a million pounds so please rest assured this is a genuine sale as I said I'm downsizing

Reply to For sale everything as business downsizing in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock