Discuss Forum problem and all problems must be at least 25 characters in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think that appendage needs some ointment. Looks a bit spotty to me.
Its a targeted ad, so you must have been searching for something similar?
I can assure you I haven’t (otherwise I wouldn’t have posted it!)
I don’t know how it all works but of late it’s been nice holiday advertising - until ‘big boy’ turned up to ruin it!

If anybody needs help in that department, let me know... I found two packets of ------ tucked away in a kitchen cupboard at the rewire I'm working on. Free to a good home ;)

If anybody needs help in that department, let me know... I found two packets of ------ tucked away in a kitchen cupboard at the rewire I'm working on. Free to a good home ;)
May I ask, did you leave them there or that you still have access?

It's also worth pointing out that the ads are targeted from what I can tell, based on sites you've visited. When I visit RS I get a lot of RS ads here. When I visit music sites I get gear4music ads.

That being said I do get a lot of ads for dating sites telling me how to find various types of women. Which is disappointing... hunky men I wouldn't mind seeing in the sidebar, but sometimes scantily clad women... do nothing for me.

And before @SWD some smart 4$$ chimes in, NO... I don't visit any dating sites, nor do I get ads for willy enhancement.

The only thing I’ve done different on this phone is look at Facebook last night (which I seldom do for that reason!) so I must have picked up something ‘dirty’ from there!

I can’t post at all on my laptop because of the cloud fare checks. I have trouble typing on the iPad so l need to buy a new laptop , or update my operating system. Great fun init.

It's also worth pointing out that the ads are targeted from what I can tell, based on sites you've visited. When I visit RS I get a lot of RS ads here. When I visit music sites I get gear4music ads.

That being said I do get a lot of ads for dating sites telling me how to find various types of women. Which is disappointing... hunky men I wouldn't mind seeing in the sidebar, but sometimes scantily clad women... do nothing for me.

And before @SWD some smart 4$$ chimes in, NO... I don't visit any dating sites, nor do I get ads for willy enhancement.
Hi Hun --- if you are a size 10 or under then you are my type of lass as I don't go for "chunky" English lasses......

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 21.17.55.jpg

Reply to Forum problem and all problems must be at least 25 characters in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net