Discuss Fuses and Cables for solar system in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hallo, I am new in the solar panel tech and I have no experience in make any system. I just got a small house in a garden (10square meters) and I got the following system:

1 solar panel Renology 100W (12V)
1 Inverter (Pure sine wave) 2000W ( Inverter DC12V to AC 220V Converter)
1 EPever MPPT 30A Solar Charge Controller
1 BIG AGM 12V 100Ah

with this, I would like to run this equipment for 3/4 hours 2 times a week in summer
TV (80W)
Lamp (10W)
Small 12V fridge (50W)
Firestick Amazon (10W)

Given I have no experience I would like to know which cable (thickness) to use and the sizes (size of the fuse) and where to put the Breaker Fuse Holder
there are my questions:

Which cables do I need to use (thickness) from the solar panel to the Charge Controller?
Which cables do I need to use (thickness) from the Solar Charge Controller to the battery?
Which cables do I need to use (thickness) from the batter to the inverter?

which fuse from the solar panel to the Charge Controller?
which fuse from the Solar Charge Controller to the battery?
which fuse from the better to the inverter?

to be more precise the distance from the solar panel to the Solar Charge Controller si 3 mt
The distance between the Solar Charge Controller and the battery is 1.5 mt
The distance between the battery and the inverter is less than 1mt

Thanks in advance

By looking into your requirements, you can consult with a solar company. I know Agni Solar. They are a reliable solar energy company since 1993 and solve all my solar system related queries very well.

Reply to Fuses and Cables for solar system in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net