uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Future of euro 6Vans in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Having spent some 17k on a new euro 6 due to having no choice as there were very few used euro 6 on the market then.

Having made the large outlay for the van I would like to at least get another 5-7 years minimum.

Is there any evidence they will ban vans soon rendering my van useless?

As I understand is hybrids will be the future as electric vans are not brilliant with busy jobbing work loads, plus I do not have a drive way to charge an electric van

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
I've heard nothing about banning vans or any petrol/deisel vehicles until this 2040 they saying a complete ban. They are trying to bring this forward......by how much I don't or nobody knows.
I'm sure you'll be able to get deisel vans or commercial vehicles for sometime to come.
I personally am a petrol head and would agree to a complete outright immediate ban on all dirty deisel cars mind and anyone who buys a 4x4 without owning a farm.

S

Squid

I've heard nothing about banning vans or any petrol/deisel vehicles until this 2040 they saying a complete ban. They are trying to bring this forward......by how much I don't or nobody knows.
I'm sure you'll be able to get deisel vans or commercial vehicles for sometime to come.
I personally am a petrol head and would agree to a complete outright immediate ban on all dirty deisel cars mind and anyone who buys a 4x4 without owning a farm.
Oi, I have an AWD.......

S

Squid

Euro 6 should be fine, if you are in London then check on TFL's ULEZ Checker to see if you are okay.

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Euro 6 should be fine, if you are in London then check on TFL's ULEZ Checker to see if you are okay.
Other cities also , I hear it has spread to Newcastle too, maybe if they put all the fancy lights off at night that might help too.

S

Squid

Other cities also , I hear it has spread to Newcastle too, maybe if they put all the fancy lights off at night that might help too.
If the "toons" drank less and came out with less BS then the climate issue wouldn't be an issue......... ;o)))))

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Ahhhhh importing tea from far and beyond is detrimental to the climate.......
So is biomass chips from across the ocean in oil burning ships , and from the docks delivered to our little power station by five diesel trains a day. I believe about forty wagons apiece.

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
I live in Bath in 2020 they are creating a low emission zone it will be 9 quid a day for vans that arent the cleaner engine type. Will be passed onto customers.

S

Squid

I live in Bath in 2020 they are creating a low emission zone it will be 9 quid a day for vans that arent the cleaner engine type. Will be passed onto customers.
Plus handling charge and VAT on top so make it £15 ;o))))))

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Future of euro 6Vans in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom