Discuss Galaxy G2-12 Unset from Keypad in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sc00by121

DIY
Reaction score
Hello,

I have installed a Galaxy G2-12, one door contact, one PIR. Very simple set up and it all works fine however it won't unset from the keypad.

I see reference to 'Restrict Keypad' in the manual and see that the default is to require a single unset like a keyfob. I don't have keyfobs and need the panel to unset.

However my problem is that the menu does not tie in with the manual

It says in engineer mode go to item 51 (parameters) and then to 55 (DD243) and then 3 (restrict keypad) and then 0 for No.

I go to 51 but 55 says NOT USED.

Can anyone advise, I've been digging around the menu in depth and cannot find any reference to DD242 or Restrict Keypad

Cancel that, I found it. I actually found a small addendum slip in the box about this exact setting which differs from the main manual. Completely different name and location within the menu. I must be on a different firmware version.

All working great now.

Reply to Galaxy G2-12 Unset from Keypad in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I have a honewell galaxy alarm. I am in engineer mode but when I enter the engineer code and press esc, it says checking for tampers. It...
Replies
Views
K
My first post so I hope I get this right! i have just fitted a Honeywell Accenta mini gen4 with lcd remote keypad for my dad. All seemed to go...
Replies
Views
Keith51
K
My customer read on many forums about people suffering to solve a problem with the above Land Rover with regards to a fault code known as P1260...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock