Discuss Garden electrical accident (picked up from a different forum!) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

They sound like ELV lights powered from a small PV cell and maybe a battery or capacitor, so I can't see him getting much of a shock if he decides to "splice" the wires.
Sounds like there's 2 +ve wires to make them flash, and a common neg.... Or maybe they're 3 phase...

One reply says "Every home should have a multimeter"
Wooohoooo everyones a sparky.
Last one out turn the lights off lads or should we just leave them on and let the "bulbs" blow?
:)

One reply says "Every home should have a multimeter"
Wooohoooo everyones a sparky.
Last one out turn the lights off lads or should we just leave them on and let the "bulbs" blow?
:)

every house to have a multimeter - but how many could actually use one/interpret the results correctly??

florence nightingale had a lamp. it had a candle inside. must have been a cfl.

Other way around - lamps are what you plant in the ground to grow lamp posts.
Edison invented the light bulb, not the light lamp.
I've planted hundreds in the past and non have ever grown, what am I doing wrong?

I'm now going to sniff my lamps...

There's some really interesting and well informed people on that site, my two year old daughter might be interested...

Reply to Garden electrical accident (picked up from a different forum!) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening everyone . Currently looking at pricing a job up . It’s a hot tub supply . Outside socket with a few spare ways in an outdoor cu . 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am thinking about running some cables in the garden. The idea is to electrify the garden. My idea is to run some electrical cables...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m testing some electric meters. As the circuits have no load on them to prove each ct I’ve plugged a hair dryer to simulate a load and...
Replies
Views
We have got some other sections of the forum that I thought might be useful to you guys! They are for all countries but we have new tags that you...
Replies
Views
I’ve been a DIYer for more years than I care to admit and I do my own basic electrical and plumbing work as well as all sorts of jobs around the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock