Discuss Generator 30amp to 50amp box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

DLRIDER

DIY
Reaction score
Hello, need some advise, long story short had a 18K Generac stolen which would plug into a 50amp covered outside plug fed from a panel to back feed my home for emergencies. I now have a Cummins/Onan 9500K (P9500DF) which has a 30amp 240v plug. Can I use a dog bone jump from the 30 amp generator to the 50amp plug without doing anymore changes or rewire.
thank you in advance, DLRIDER

Reply to Generator 30amp to 50amp box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

can I plug in a Kohler standby 14kw to my 50amp receptacle which supplies both rails in a 200 amp box (already installed interlock system for my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am off grid, UK. There is no grid tie or connection and there is currently no potential for connection. Background: I use a Honda EU10i for...
Replies
Views
B
Prefix - I've tried to post this in automotive, but it would not let me. This may be because I have not been recently active. Apologies if this is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock