Discuss Generators and such in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Here's a couple of Telephone numbers, I'm sure you should get an answer from one of these. Ask for there email address during the call/fax as they don't seem to be advertising on there web sites, so can only email via there web enquiry form.

If you get no luck with them, (which i find strange in the present economic climate) there are plenty of other generator supply companies that can help you...

Sales & Marketing Address
Manufacturing Centre
FG Wilson Ltd
1 Millennium Way
Springvale Business Park
BELFAST
Co. Antrim
N. Ireland
BT12 7AL
Tel. +44 (0) 28 9049 5000
Fax. +44 (0) 28 2826 1111
FG Wilson Ltd
Old Glenarm Road
Larne
Co. Antrim
N. Ireland
BT40 1EJ
Tel. +44 (0) 28 2826 1000
Fax. +44 (0) 28 2826 1111

Reply to Generators and such in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

5 single phases to one huge property. Backup generator which can take about 106 amps split between 2 phases - 1 phase will be wired through...
Replies
Views
I am interested in having a home generator that would provide power to my home when the power is out during hurricane season, etc. I have 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could help me with something that has been niggling me please?! When a Solar PV feed in circuit is installed...
Replies
Views
Absolutely losing my brain here guys What I would like to be able to do is power our 3 phase motor on a single phase supply. Thought I had it...
Replies
Views
As a young man, I was an electrician, but now I'm getting on, I am strictly DIY. I used to have a cheap old 900W petrol generator connected to a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock