Discuss GFCI breaker question in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
5CB857CA-BE56-4F83-B9C1-281180026DAD.jpegI have to replace the GFC I on the right w red button (keeps tripping) which is now discontinued by Eaton. I bought the one on the left used but tested good which is the same CH type as the other one but it’s a little longer but still fits in the box. Any issue using it? Both 120v 20a.

Reply to GFCI breaker question in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Having trouble figuring this one out. House was built 5 years ago. Eaton box and breakers. Over the past 3 weeks, the bedroom breaker keeps...
Replies
Views
Hi, My hot tub keeps tripping after 12 years of use. I'm thinking it's the GFCI gone bad. Unfortunately it's a CH 2 pole 50 amp (GFTCB250) and...
Replies
Views
Upfront disclosure, I am a DIY homeowner with basic knowledge of electrical safety. Here is my issue: Type GFCI Outlet- Eaton TR Installed mid to...
Replies
Views
Extremely low voltage on 120v line Hi, I’m not an electrician but my home has 20 amp breaker that has only one outdoor outlet on it with a GFCI...
Replies
Views
After 24 years my septic lift station pump and high water alarm needs to be replaced. It was tripping the breaker and the alarm was no longer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock