Discuss Going For Your CSCS Card in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thats the dilemma beer or disk hmmm beer every time (4 me anyway)down loaded it n its all the same h+s ive covered doing lvl2 n lvl3 what a waste of effort !!! thanks pal

Thats the dilemma beer or disk hmmm beer every time (4 me anyway)down loaded it n its all the same h+s ive covered doing lvl2 n lvl3 what a waste of effort !!! thanks pal
Yeah right - each of the multiple guess 2330 tests contain sections on h&s so it's not as if it's a new thing to us, the only difference is you have to do the CSCS every 3 years, I suppose in case you 'forget' any of it, although you could say that about anything - you take your driving test once and that's usually it for life.

You can download the ECS questions (CSCS with extra electrical questions) here for free so you can have your beer as well.

sounds like a plan (the beer) nice one for info re esc , was gunna do that instead but gettin conflictig info plus trainee electrician dont do nothing for my already **** poor reputation ( not electrically ) thanks again !

Lenny or Sintra . Iwould like to get the maxim place forthis Matter where Electricians can seethis . Please Amber :8:

I watched three Electricians . doing secondsfixes / Floor socket / Sockets . then paid OFF .

Important Message to any Electricians ( I would like to catch your Attention )

Heath& Safety at Work Act 1974 .

Itis Only a Suggestion to any Electricians that is thinking about working in Industry / On Site

Youget yourself ON .( IPAF ) Training Courses . Why ???

Ifyou don’t have one . You will be doing MinimalTasks / NO IPAF / NO Work .

Youcant go up Heights ( As they say Your Grounded ) ifyour lucky you may get two to three weeks work .

Canyou use . Pop / Up . ????? NO
Canyou use . Push Around . ????? NO

Areyou any good to the company . That youare working . for ( Self-employed Electrician )

H& S . are dead adamant about an ( JIB CARD) Up to date .

Please Read this Matter . POP – UP . replaces the need for ( Ladders ) & ( Steps) to be used Indoors in ( Low Level Access Environments)

Pop– Ups . Pop – Up Scissor Lift . Pop – Up Hydraulic Platform Lifts .

instead of me making a new post ive just looked into a fastrack for an ecs card they want £246,does it ever end.......and after reading up about all the kerfuffle with the jib and all will that card be worth anything in the near future,im so sick of everything being so bleeding expensive,all i want to do is earn a living crikey.....

i laughed out loud several times in my ECS H&S exam, some of the questions were that stupid nd easy it was funny. so why are people needing revision guides? in my opinion a cscs card is just another moneymaking scheme, it doesn't make anybody safer in the workplace. ECS is a bit different as there is a grading system and you need to meet certain requirements but the test is still a rip off

I did it the other week so i could get my JIB grading(Growl Agencys). I have nt got my NVQ so i was told i could have labours card!
I asked if they wanted any of my certs? Nah just send the cash son :(

I checked that i would get the electrician grading before taking the test as I did not have an employer sponsor as was out of work at the time, all I got was Ancillary Operative!! Not bad hey for a 2391 cert holder!!

i have the form in front of me. i'm not sure whether i need to do the test or not.i finished my apprentiship in 2009. does this mean i am just renewing my card.

whats this test like, ill need to apply for one soon

doing 2330 level 3 at the moment and its only one day a week and college wants us to do apprenticeship at same time so ive applied to a few places that are interested and they will get back to me soon

got a surprise test on the stuff from level 2 today, got %75,%90 and %92 in the exam, this cscs exam seems like it will be a breeze

Reply to Going For Your CSCS Card in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock