Currently reading:
Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :)

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
I saw one on ebay and posted about the Wago competition in Littlespark's lego thread some time back.

Forgot about the whole thing until reading this thread, so went to the site and just won one .
We NEED a picture of it when you have assembled it.
Congratulations, that is pretty cool.

Could always try and 3d print a big Wago 221 connector. 😂

This week's job is done. Currently sat in the hotel waiting for my breakfast then a gentle 2 1/2 hour drive back to our stores to drop off some equipment then home.

Sadly...not true! But it felt good typing that!
True version: A beach walk then breakfast in a bar with carajillo...very nce!
Now to do a few odd jobs and specifically to find the best location to install a CCTV camera, measure cable runs etc. so I can watch the scenery here from home. Currently I'm watching the scenery at home, from here...and it's raining!

Having done family things for rest of half term, I've been graciously allowed to spend the rest of today in my own little world tackling a project that I've been wanting to try for months.
In front of me I have a Megger 1502, a Raspbery Pi Pico W (which is an astonishing bit of kit for the price), a laptop for programming, and a phone.
By midnight tonight, after much swearing and fiddling, I WILL have the phone joining a Wifi hotspot on the Pi Pico W, and retrieving and storing the last test reading from the Megger combined with board, circuit number, and test name from the phone.
Even if I fail I will have enjoyed the rare peace and quiet.

Cheeky little board change this morning… out comes an old MEM split board with rcd mainswitch (that’s going in the “useful” box!) and a number of smaller MEM boards that once did off peak heating, but no more.
In goes a click elucian full RCBO with SPD.. had to go to both local wholesalers to get all sizes of breakers.

Pre test didn’t pick up a nicked cable above kitchen light… had that to investigate… but other than that, nice straight forward swap over.

Now sitting outside tescos wondering what to get my wife for her birthday tomorrow???

Watched doctor who last night, and I’m getting a little sick of it….

The online comments are getting so heated of this particular episode “dot and bubble”
The entire premise of all white, young and rich entitled population, addicted to their screens…
Racist, ageist, class-ist(?) not noticing the world around them… not noticing the giant slugs

A comment on modern society? A channel for the writers to poke the woke agenda?

None of that.

After the song and dance a couple of weeks ago during the Beatles story, this episode left another song stuck in my head….

“Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini” by Bomballerina… also known as Timmy Mallet.

How the hell did that song make it to whatever alien world this was set on.

😊 🤪 😜

Timmy mallet covered it many years later. I wouldn't bother looking it.up on YouTube though to be honest!
Oh no… you really really should!

Timmy mallet was a kids tv presenter 80’s…. Used to smack kids around the head with a foam mallet (hence the name) when they got a question wrong.

Bomballerina was a one hit wonder… wouldn’t be surprised if Pete waterman was behind it.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock