Search the forum,

Discuss Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have this thread on TilersForums.com and it's just been restarted because the old thread had 20,000 replies and 500,000 views. And there were 700 pages. Started to lag a bit on slow connections.

I think we had a bash of this before, but I can't find the thread, so thought I'd start another one off.

If you have time in the mornings, come post in the thread before you head off to work, let us know what you've got on and what the weather is like in your area etc. Anything at all is fine. :)

Posts and likes get counted towards your total stats in this thread.

So GOOOD MORNING PEOPLE - WEATHER IS NICE TODAY IN STOKE. I'M THANKFUL IT'S FRIDAY, HAD A RUBBISH WEEK. THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

View attachment 53708

Last edited:
The laptops are college equipment. All linked to their servers. The exams are done online…(or at least within their network)

Everyone gets different questions in a different order… so there’s no “what did you get for q10?” type discussions later on.

The joiners have an outside area with a mock-up timber framed house to practice on… like sparks have our little cubicles for practical work.

Any job you go on, it’s always the joiner with their makita radio making all the noise.

Sitting in the class on Friday I took this photo. This isn’t the usual practical booth… but maybe for an advanced course?
I see motor controls on the right… an alarm system on the wall there and a pile of MICC terminations…. So that’s still taught in some places.

IMG_5449.jpeg

A

Very tasty. 4 in the freezer that we couldn't sell. They're Shetland geese. Rare breed and very friendly. My son cuddles them! (I wouldn't).
Show us a photo of the geese, alive not dead lol.

Keep forgetting it is bank holiday this weekend!

We’ve got the Jim Clark rally this weekend.. so that’s half the roads closed.

They’re going down through our village in one stage…. From the chippy that’s never open, down over the speedhump at the school crossing, then past the church and graveyard where Clark himself is buried… over the crossroads, past the pub and out into the open countryside.

That’s a bunch of souped up cars going hell for leather along country roads, trying not to find themselves on the wrong side of the hedge…

No change from any other day…. Except it’s legal this weekend.

General election on 4th of July?

Scotland gets their summer holidays earlier than rest of Uk, so a huge percentage north of the border are not going to be here…

Is that to stop the snp getting a bigger share?
(Not that I want that, but it seems very early)

And you think they could have built a gazebo over the no10 podium to stop him getting so wet.

Reply to Good Morning Thread - Come say good morning, tell us what you've got on today. :) in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock