Discuss Got 3000 posts or more? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Interesting to know what your real identity is ;) lol

The mods have the powers to see and may request you choose your usual or your newly created account :)

PS Welcome to the forum, it's a great place but don't expect to be happy with EVERYTHING posted on the forums :thumbsup

Sorry - I dont quite understand ?

My real Identity ?

Well my names James and im an ex-court clerk and i live in Leicester - would you like my address and phone number ?

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to get to 6 posts as there was a banner when i joined

I doubt ill be at 3000+ posts anytime soon

Hey Ho

The forum's now back open to those with 3k+ posts.

And of course, you don't have to rush to get in there if you don't want to get in there. There's no need to create 2000 spam posts just to get in there. You'll naturally do it as and when.

But for now those with access can help contribute to the shaping of the forum for the rest of the guys.

There's a thread in the 'news and updates' forum where I'm taking constructive feedback and explaining what it's all about.

The forum's now back open to those with 3k+ posts.

And of course, you don't have to rush to get in there if you don't want to get in there. There's no need to create 2000 spam posts just to get in there. You'll naturally do it as and when.

But for now those with access can help contribute to the shaping of the forum for the rest of the guys.

There's a thread in the 'news and updates' forum where I'm taking constructive feedback and explaining what it's all about.

you have more chance of losing members with this thread than members wanting to get to that 3000 post count give it up your members have spoken FFS.
YOU GOING TO START A 4000 THREAD?

Instead of post counts why dont we look at the amount of likes and thanks that members have? I think that is a true reflection of that persons contribution to the forum. After all its the members that give the likes and thanks.

you have more chance of losing members with this thread than members wanting to get to that 3000 post count give it up your members have spoken FFS.
YOU GOING TO START A 4000 THREAD?

I'm not trying to get anybody to get a 3k post count lol

And no 4k forum or thread required.

I'm letting people know who it applies to more than anything as they probably wondered where it went so suddenly.

If it doesn't apply to you I wouldn't worry about it too much. Nothing's changed from your point of view.

Reply to Got 3000 posts or more? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net