Discuss Got 3000 posts or more? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's nice being recognised as not one of the highest contributors on the forum - makes all my efforts at contributing to relevant conversations only and not --- for tat seem pointless!

Every push being made to this forum is just making it sink further.

I'll be parking my membership way before I hit 3k posts with the direction things are going.

It's nice being recognised as not one of the highest contributors on the forum - makes all my efforts at contributing to relevant conversations only and not --- for tat seem pointless!

Every push being made to this forum is just making it sink further.

I'll be parking my membership way before I hit 3k posts with the direction things are going.

I couldn't agree more !

So if I post 10 quality posts and 2990 jokes I get let in to this elitist forum what a load of crap someone needs to take stock..it's embarrassing

Anyone going to start a new thread in it? You’ll have to start another thread to tell people you’ve started a thread.
Until you lot mentioned it I’d no idea it was there. I have the forums I’m interested in my favourites, so fortunately I never see the opening spiel.

Dan, you do realise that anyone can read what gets posted on this new forum, without actually viewing the threads, and I quote...

"2750+ posts, what happens then?
You see the forum, you see the thread titles, but you can't see the thread content.
That's to encourage those with 2750 posts or more to get their freaking..."

:):wink_smile:

Why should everyone be 'allowed in'? New members with only a handful of posts can get into the Arms if they run a domestic installing company, but that is no indication that they know how to conduct them selves on a forum. Remember blatant spam will get removed and bring the post count back down. Even just welcoming 3000 new members is no mean feat.
Having over 3000 posts shows that someone has made a considerable contribution to the forum.

It does seem a little strange that you are more likely to get on in the forum if you post numerous posts acquainting to watching paint dry , but if you tend to stick to just factual or helpful posts then you are second rated ?

PS Alarm man , I see it more as voicing a well balanced concern and not as you put it in the mile high club , starting to already bitch !

Please don't take offence at me using one of your posts , it was just to prove a wee point !

It does seem a little strange that you are more likely to get on in the forum if you post numerous posts acquainting to watching paint dry , but if you tend to stick to just factual or helpful posts then you are second rated ?

PS Alarm man , I see it more as voicing a well balanced concern and not as you put it in the mile high club , starting to already bitch !

Please don't take offence at me using one of your posts , it was just to prove a wee point !

non taken mate,but people do bitch,theres nowt in it anyway

That's a plumbing one not a sparky one! lol

- - - Updated - - -

you're entitled to your view as we all are, but that's not mine, and it's not a fact you're pointing out there to be honest mate.

Reply to Got 3000 posts or more? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net