Discuss Guyz please i need help ( urgent) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

G

Gktssm

TODAY I WAS AT COLLEGE OF NORTH WEST LONDON TO GET ADMISSION IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION 2330 L2, BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE THIS COURSE ANY MORE. THE TUTOR ADVISED ME TO DO EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Technology (Electrical). COULD YOU GUYZ GIVE ME SOME ADVISE ABOUT THIS? I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT AND I HAVE TO GET ADMISSION IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION IN THE NEXT 2, 3 DAYS.

if the course starts september, he will have only a few days to enrol.

NO GUYZ, i have searched alot, i wanted to do 2330 L2, but now they said we do not do it anymore coz govt doesnt fund it. they told me do EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Technology (Electrical) this and that. It looks something else to me. i want to work as an electrician like in construction sites. 2,3 days means that admission is only this week.

- - - Updated - - -

teletrix is right

i dont have time to search for EAL Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Technology (Electrical)

sirkit breaker might be the best one to advise on courses.

then you wont be on it then,
I have said it before the children of Google why bother when some idiots on a forum will do it for youand as for self discipline forget it as this guy has ticked all the boxes with the text speak and the last minute if he wants to be an electrician he needs to get his act together and I am not saying this to get off having a pop at him let this be a warning if you come on this forum dont copy this post

oldtimer. you do not know, but I REALLY NEED HELP. so better you to tell me than spend hours on google. tomorrow or after i am gonna get admission.

Give the lad a break , he's asking for help to join our trade.

hes currently studying to be an accountant but its boring,he joined in june and now cant be bothered to look up courses he wants to go on because he's left it to late...this trade just gets better... harsh...maybe..

It took me 3 years to enroll onto the 2330 due to demand and waiting lists but I got there in the end plus some.

Don't give up if it doesn't happen this year. Good luck fella.

If you become a qualified electrician and you’re faced with a fault, what will you do?

I know just give up and ask the lads on line, saves all that thinking.

oldtimer. you do not know, but I REALLY NEED HELP. so better you to tell me than spend hours on google. tomorrow or after i am gonna get admission.

This is not a lecture and I dont get off in saying this but this trade is not a game peoples lives depend on you doing your job so take this as a wake up call because with your last minute attitude you are wasting your money. Darwins law is alive and well and what I am trying to say is you need to apply yourself ok for me to say but I grew up in a council estate on the wrong side of town but looking around me made me say this is not for me hence why I bang on about self discipline so this is not the txt generation here you need to learn how to communicate plus this aint going to fall on your lap .
This is not a personal attack on you because I dont even know you but if another guy comes on the forum with the same approuch then he gets the same speachone other point do you know why ex forces guys get through this in a word discipline

oldtimer as i said i have searched alot and i was done with 2330. i thought the college do it but today they said we dont do it, so what do i do? they changed the plan.

Reply to Guyz please i need help ( urgent) in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock