Discuss hager invicta 3 - rcd incomer neutral in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
hi
about to install a invicta 3 , hager 3 phase board.
the neutral on the board is on the left, yet the 4 pole time delay rcd i am going to use has the N labelled on the right hand side of the RCD, so with the copper incoming kit links it won't fit? are there Hager version rcds with neutral on the left?

any help appreciated

Just been looking online and they all appear to be on the right side. Does the kit definitely not fit.

here is a picture i could find. so it looks designed to be on the left because the blanks are missing on the plastic cover and the neutral in the main board is ready to screw onto the left which it doesnt look to bechangable,but still not sure why the N is on the right side of the rcd

Still as clear as Mud

I may be wong but is there not a threaded hole on the left hand side of the neutral bar in the board to connect the link to.
there is a threaded hole on the right hand side you could screw a bolt into i guess, but the copper links in this arrangement are almost touching, i don't think its safe. where as it all seems to work well if it was on the left?

Reply to hager invicta 3 - rcd incomer neutral in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock