Discuss Hager Sollysta white accessories. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

soulman

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know any online suppliers or wholesalers who stock the Hager sollysta white accessories, I been using these for about a year now and cannot fault them much better than mk. I purchased over 100 items this morning from my local supplier (to save me going back & forth) and when i looked at my invoice this afternoon i realised that he must have forgot to tell me, about his new kingsize prices!!!:sad_smile:

Cheers

Reply to Hager Sollysta white accessories. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys Just seeing if anyone uses this range on regular basis...
Replies
Views
Doing a CU change yesterday, having purchased an 8 way Wylex board and 6 Wylex miniature RCBOs recently, and was about to fix the board until sods...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me join the forum! I took my C&G 2360, 2391, 2381 (16th Edition) 15+ years ago, but electrics became peripheral to my...
Replies
Views
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone know a supplier with good prices for Hager Sollysta wiring accessories? I was using Electric Base but their prices for Hager stuff...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock