Discuss Handy DIY video - How to use silicone sealer... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Strima

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Someone pointed the following video out to me, what can I say???

[video=youtube;oUPMFKApjUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUPMFKApjUQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Where to start on H&S and basic DIY skills...

Nice crack that needs filling at 5:48... :lol:

Not being funny, but, if you don’t know what 45 degrees is, should you be let loose with a power tool and a sharp knife! !!!!

Is that where I’m going wrong? I’m licking the silicone off my fingers.......Hmmmm chicken!!!!!

Reply to Handy DIY video - How to use silicone sealer... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello there, I’m in the process of mapping out a relatively standard S-plan system for my parents central heating and hot water system. Not sure...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
V
I was just removing some of the old metal cable clips and I happened to be using an voltage tester screwdriver - I was gobsmacked to see that...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9648
D
F
Hi Guys, I hope you're all well. Megger have released a video today which explains how to set up the 17XX series of multifunction tester, and...
Replies
Views
F
Good Morning, If anybody is interested, Megger have released a 2013 update to their product demonstration video. This could be particularly handy...
Replies
Views
Former Sponsor TM
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock