Currently reading:
hate job?

Discuss hate job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pet hate boring jobs:( would rather take a pay cut just to be on an interesting job ie commercial or a well known site. Adding sockets in domestics and light points bores me to tears it an't a challenge :(

having to go for a full medical for a job thats only going to take me no less than half a day to complete and then being told im overwieght by the doctor:mad:

Pet hate boring jobs:( would rather take a pay cut just to be on an interesting job ie commercial or a well known site. Adding sockets in domestics and light points bores me to tears it an't a challenge :(

Same with me that.

Can't stand day works, I don't feel comfortable unless im working on a big lengthy contract job.

This seems to have gone a little off scale to a rant about anything not just hate jobs so. :D

No radio policy sites! Sod that can't work without a radio. :(

Cable drums that fall to pieces with about 80 meters left on them. :mad:

Cables getting caught round scaffolding or nails and screws sticking out of walls.

Stepladders that are cack and just don't want to stand up properly.

Plasterers filling the boxes and forgetting about them.

Wall chasing. I always draw the short straw. :D

Stones and sand getting in my boots.

Site agents constantly asking when your going to be done but then when you ask them a question they never get back to you, before its too late at least.

I could name plenty more and iv only been in the game just under 3 years. :)

Talking of showers,

I was in a customers loft last week, doing a light.

As i came down from the loft, my face was pouring water out of it.

Client offered me the use of their shower, before i went off to the next!

:D

:D did you get your back rubbed? i was offered to use one of the showers in a strip club i used to look after. had to turn that one down i had a medical the next day and the blood pressure would have been ott

Reply to hate job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock