Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Help with hall wiring in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi I moved into my new flat and have had to decorate and repair so much, it had a tube light fixture in the kitchen (open plan living room and kitchen) fitted a ceiling rose no issue and have changed the 3 light switches to brushed stainless steel no issue I have changed all the plug sockets to match no issue. Just finished the hall decorating so gone to do the same and like a numpty before I started to take it apart I didnt take a picture and cannot get both switches to work. 1st switch is a single switch which controls the light in the hall second switch is 2 gang and controls the hall and bathroom light I'll post pictures strangely I can only find 1 live wire!! Please can someone help I'm close to rubbing my eyes on a pebble dashed wall!! Below is the wiring the 4 wires is for the 2 gang switch and the 3 wire for the normal switch and at the bottom are the switches I want to replace the originals with but cant even get the original switches to work properly what do I do? Oh the power is switched off to the light switches btw. I know once someone says it I'll be kicking myself I have mental healt problems and took this on whilst I can't concentrate properly

TL;DR
Confused please help

Attachments

You must be logged in to see the message.

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Help with hall wiring in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom