Discuss I got 17th update this fri, any pointers in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

i was in and out of the book all the time ,i nearly ran out of time so know where things are index and contents list

I done the full course could have done the update and I must agree did the exam yesterday and it took the whole 2 hours whereas for the 16th i was in and out in 1 hour.lets hope ther`s no 18th cos getting too old for all these exams cheers.

Reply to I got 17th update this fri, any pointers in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
My name is Mohammed and I live in London (East Ham). I've nearly finished my L2 2365 C&G (passed the 10 hour practical build, just doing the...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock