Discuss I'am studying Electrical engineering major and Business major in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrokids

Trainee
Reaction score
hi everybody, i'am new in here and the purpose of me joining this because i want to learn everything about electricity and mastering it. Electricity has been my passion since i'am a kid, i think i have electron current running on my blood haha.
So right now i'm doing study in two different university which business major and electrical engineering. The things that make me decide to take another major because i have reached limitation of learn electrical by myself trough book, youtube etc.
I just wanna say hi, and tell you that i came here for learn from all of you guys. I will gonna ask a lot of question on your thread?

thank you very much.

Have you applied to join the trainee forum?

Can you tell me how can i apply to join the traine forum?
[automerge]1586622296[/automerge]
@DPG @telectrix @static zap hello guys, where should i start to learn from this site?

Learn by reading existing posts and also asking questions. It's a great forum, but you also need to put the work in obviously.

When we were UK only , it was about handing over College course details ,
to apply to trainee section ..
(" Just noticed your a Trainee xxxxxx ... Pm a Mod"--but that was advice from 2015 !)
... Unsure of relevance if you are on another countries course ! ...
( they keep us away -from confusing beginners with conflicting ways )
The regs are always changing to exclude -Sneaky "Label that socket" Fiddles.
Fixed Load exclusions ! (Which is probably-WRONG ..!!);)
..as if by magic ..Your a trainee ..Cool -Now just getting confused -need more sleep..

Last edited:
Learn by reading existing posts and also asking questions. It's a great forum, but you also need to put the work in obviously.
I will try to acknowledge myself first at least about the topic so it will be not confusing for everybody in here that had me asked about electrical.
[automerge]1586643255[/automerge]
When we were UK only , it was about handing over College course details ,
to apply to trainee section ..
(" Just noticed your a Trainee xxxxxx ... Pm a Mod"--but that was advice from 2015 !)
... Unsure of relevance if you are on another countries course ! ...
( they keep us away -from confusing beginners with conflicting ways )
The regs are always changing to exclude -Sneaky "Label that socket" Fiddles.
Fixed Load exclusions ! (Which is probably-WRONG ..!!);)
..as if by magic ..Your a trainee ..Cool -Now just getting confused -need more sleep..
Currently right now i'm still learning about Engineering Circuit analysis, ohms law and tools for measuring volt, current and resistor. It still in the DC circuit tho, i'm not yet study about AC circuit. The engineering school that i'm joined in is for the employee class so i study my material trough online, and in saturday i will have a face to face class from morning until night with the lecturer. The cons of joining this type of class is i didnt get enough practical stuff in the laboratory.

Last edited:

Reply to I'am studying Electrical engineering major and Business major in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net