Discuss Interesting article about small business pension pitfall in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Always a bit strange when there is a time limited get out clause ..
For those in the Know -KEPT secret .
.. Politics and unpopular bits .. Law a nice little earner !

That does not surprise me in the least.

the government tell us to trust them and save for the future By investing in a corrupt financial system.

there have been so many pension scandals over the years and people are still paying into them. Hard to believe.

i paid into a conpany pension for 10 years and another private pension for 5 years.

I stopped paying 12 years ago due to distrust. Good job I did. They are worthless now.

my pension is the house I live in paid for and a rental 2 bed house nearly paid for and a seconded 3 bed rental house I’m in process of buying.

corrupt financial system legislated by a corrupt legal system. Only it’s not corrupt because the government changes the rules to suit the corrupt firms to protect them, not the individual.

Reply to Interesting article about small business pension pitfall in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock