Discuss Ip4x cant get 32mm grommets in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Iona222

Trainee
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend using a fire sealant to cover a hole on the the side and top of a
consumer unit, I've cant get a 32mm grommets anywhere. Thanks

Tool station sell them

Bag of them on my shelf - as easy to find as a sheep in Llanelli

where's the "beautiful" emoj?
Made about 9-10 gallons last autumn, the old boys around here have a saying that it's ready when you hear the first cuckoo in Spring. I've been late getting it bottled up this year due to moving house so it needs another couple of weeks in the bottle before drinking as you add a tiny bit more sugar to it as you bottle to kick the residual yeast into life again and re-ferment in the bottle to give it some sparkle. Slightly poignant actually as this is the last batch from the trees at my old place - waiting to see what the trees in the new place produce later in the year but they've been let go a lot so might need a cherry picker in to harvest them as they're so tall ?

Made about 9-10 gallons last autumn, the old boys around here have a saying that it's ready when you hear the first cuckoo in Spring. I've been late getting it bottled up this year due to moving house so it needs another couple of weeks in the bottle before drinking as you add a tiny bit more sugar to it as you bottle to kick the residual yeast into life again and re-ferment in the bottle to give it some sparkle. Slightly poignant actually as this is the last batch from the trees at my old place - waiting to see what the trees in the new place produce later in the year but they've been let go a lot so might need a cherry picker in to harvest them as they're so tall ?
cherry picker? suerly an apple picker. save the hire cost. send up an apprentice or 3.

View attachment 85363View attachment 85364
Like this you mean? First batch of 'Red Dwarf Cider' bottled up this weekend. Only about another hundred bottles to go.....
Red Dwarf cider??

I guess the Lister tastes of curry, the Kryten is a little metallic, the Rimmer is a bit weak and hard to stomach... And the last one tastes of cat pish.?

can't beat Addlestones cloudy on draught. my local use to have it. orders 2 x 10 gallon keg per week and there were only 2 of us drank it. sadly my mate cast his mortal coils and the landlady had to reduce the order to 1 a week. still ran out on a a Friday though.

Red Dwarf cider??

I guess the Lister tastes of curry, the Kryten is a little metallic, the Rimmer is a bit weak and hard to stomach... And the last one tastes of cat pish.?
Was a spur of the moment thing - we introduced mini-me (10) to Red Dwarf over lockdown and rather than giving the barrels numbers I just stuck a name on instead. Actually...... this now has me thinking..... "Smeg-Head" Cider as an alternative name certainly has some brand appeal....

Reply to Ip4x cant get 32mm grommets in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock