Discuss Just got this email watchout think its dangerous in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I snook you in the subscribed group mate you shouldn't see ads.

Clear your cache.

But the Web app, install it mate its handy.

Thanks. I never get adverts normally, but the last couple of weeks they've come back in a bad way.

Not bothered about the android app - the forums are fine for me like this. But the banner needs to go - I can't see the notifications unless I close and reopen the browser window.

Screenshot_20240126_153810_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I never get adverts normally, but the last couple of weeks they've come back in a bad way.

Not bothered about the android app - the forums are fine for me like this. But the banner needs to go - I can't see the notifications unless I close and reopen the browser window.

View attachment 112935
Didn't know it did that leave it with me. I'll wrap some code around it so its only visible to members <10 days or something.

Didn't know it did that leave it with me. I'll wrap some code around it so its only visible to members <10 days or something.

Only started doing it last couple of days.

Why don't you use it mate? Just out of interest. Is there something it does that you don't like?

Never tried it. Just always used it browser based in Android and normally works well.

Never tried it. Just always used it browser based in Android and normally works well.
It still uses your browser mate.

Try it. I promise its better because it becomes controllable with phone sound and screen brightness (and auto dark theme) etc

I'll even tell you how yo revert back if you don't like it.

I kinda figured it out, but clicking on the “correct” link about the co.uk address just gives me a white page on iphone and an error message on laptop.
This turned out to be a bug in the software and I've just finished fixing it.

Reply to Just got this email watchout think its dangerous in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net