Discuss kit stolen, heathrow area in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
hi, long shot i know, had all my kit stolen alst week on a job near heathrow. of which i had a fluke 1652 multifunction with serial number 8953040. if anybody is offered such an item or loads of dewalt 18v kit ie sds, radio combi, even stole my kettle which was in an old metrel bag please contact via this site, so i can maybe/hopefully deal with appropriately:nono:
paul

i would check your local cash generator and ebay as getting rid of your fluke may be a problem for your local toe rag also i would ring fluke up they may have a data base of stolen meters that when someone tris to calibrate would set off alarms.

oh yeah and gumtree,your local paper and ask around the pubs.this post scared me into loooking into tool insurance.

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling, had car stolen when I used to service robots, the only thing recovered was an expensive (at the time) oscilloscope, they had cut the plug off as that was probably the only bit they recognised!

Reply to kit stolen, heathrow area in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock