Discuss Labour only pricing on new build in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening

Looking for some guidance on pricing for new builds. Ive been asked to put in a tender for labour only on 4x new build timber frame properties. 4x bedroom with Living/ dining room 2x bathrooms and an ensuite. Spotlights in every room ( 50 ). System boiler with unvented cylinder (radiators upstairs and UFH system for downstairs) Heatmiser UFH system with individual stats in each room. Standard number of detectors and 4 double sockets per room. No external lighting( will be recommended to client)

Based in scotland also.

Any advice/guidance would be much appreciated

Thanks

They sound like a fair bit of work, possibly two weeks if you're working alone ? So if it was me I'd go in at £3k a property. And when they say labour only make sure they supply everything, all the fixings,clips,sleeving, connectors etc etc. That little lot soon adds up.

They sound like a fair bit of work, possibly two weeks if you're working alone ? So if it was me I'd go in at £3k a property. And when they say labour only make sure they supply everything, all the fixings,clips,sleeving, connectors etc etc. That little lot soon adds up.
Thanks dave.

Thats roughly what alI was thinking as well. I will be working alone on the project.

Cheers for the response

You're welcome mate. I think these jobs can be hard work, there's a lot of wiring to go in and you need to concentrate not to miss anything etc. And we're at the mercy of other 'trades' these days which often adds unnecessary time and hassle to the job.

£3.5k per house

they supply everything right down to screws , sleeving and drill bits etc

a job like that probably 10-14 days Labour , if you manage it in less then you make some decent money

Reply to Labour only pricing on new build in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net