Discuss Learning Videx fobs onto galaxy intruder panel through videx card reader. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here and in a bit of a pickle...

Newly qualified out in the big bad world...
I have a job 4 hours from the office so I really want to get this job done and dusted as a previous engineer attended and couldn't complete the job so pressure is on...

On the site they have a galaxy intruder alarm system and they also have videx card readers for gaining access to certain areas - the two systems are interlinked. The client wants to add more fobs the the system. The fobs are to set/unset the intruder panel. Previous engineer just tried adding the fobs to the galaxy keypad but couldn't get it to work(user menu, add user etc but fobs would not register) . I can only assume the videx card reader would need to be involved aswell but I'm only assuming. Really don't know much on this issue as first time I've had to do it - would normally use supplied keyfobs but client already has the videx fobs and wanting more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much 😊

Attachments

• IMG-20230706-WA0003.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Learning Videx fobs onto galaxy intruder panel through videx card reader. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net