Discuss Looking for a VFD with good scaling for display. in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Evening,

I currently use Rexroth VFD´s, but the scaling options are a bit sparse.
Basically it has a multiplier that you can set from 0.1 to 100.
For example on a pillar drill I added one to, I wanted the display to show RPM, but as the motor is geared down (for example 12:1), you only get two decimal places and you can't get it accurate enough.
I know I´m being anal, but is there a low cost VFD that has a multiply and divide for scaling?
Thanks.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

James

-
Mentor
Arms
Supporter
Esteemed
Evening,

I currently use Rexroth VFD´s, but the scaling options are a bit sparse.
Basically it has a multiplier that you can set from 0.1 to 100.
For example on a pillar drill I added one to, I wanted the display to show RPM, but as the motor is geared down (for example 12:1), you only get two decimal places and you can't get it accurate enough.
I know I´m being anal, but is there a low cost VFD that has a multiply and divide for scaling?
Thanks.
add a display meter to the setup they can be scaled to whatever you like from a 0 to 10v input

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
add a display meter to the setup they can be scaled to whatever you like from a 0 to 10v input
That’s a way, I was hoping to find a reason to use a different drive this time though!
Looking at the Siemens V20 it has a multiplier and divisor but it’s so hideous to look at!
Thanks.

not sure of that drive but when doing initial set up and have changed the rated motor speed for something similar before.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Looking for a VFD with good scaling for display. in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom