• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Looking for work in Bristol in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi everyone.

My name's Callum and I'm 30 years old. I've just moved to Bristol and I'm looking for work.

I've got my own van and tools with my level 2&3 Diploma and 18th Edition.

Available for an immediate start.

If you're busy please don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Callum I have removed your phone number and email address to prevent SPAM. People can PM you to make contact.

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi Callum
Glad to see you took my advice to ask on the forum for some work.
Callum called me earlier today after finding my details online to ask if I needed any help. Sadly I got no need at the moment, but pointed him in the direction of the forum.
He seemed friendly enough and come across well on the phone.
Well done @Vortigern though for answering his request.
Wish you well Callum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks a lot Gavin! I'll send you an email in the next few days with my contact details. Like I said, if you do need a hand, please don't hesitate to contact me. Much obliged.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Looking for work in Bristol in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom