Discuss Metrel ES Manager software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi people. I am still trying to decide on the Megger 1741+ and the Metrel 3152 xc. If I purchase the pro version of the Metrel ES software I can apparently use it to create EICs and EICRs. Has anyone used this software and if yes, can you import your company logo and NAPIT logo etc?
I have been using Megger MFTs for 5 years and like the 2 wire loop test, auto start and autostart on continuity but I am thinking about the Metrel due to EVSE testing in the future, and that the tester is future proof due to updates.
I have been using Easycert Pro and it costs £175+VAT and the £50/year. If the Metrel software is any good then I will try that
Thanks

We use Megger 1700 units 1730, 1735 and the 1741. Also the Metrel 3155 with the EV tester. We dont use the Metrel software though. Only because we use Easycert. I'd suggest you speak to Metrel, they are super helpful and will be able to answer your questions. They offered me a days training with the 3155 but the travel and downtime was too far for me.

Reply to Metrel ES Manager software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I am pondering on the idea of using a job management software package for my business. I have a large number of clients with many of them...
Replies
Views
Hi guys & gals, I gave in and bought the new Megger MFT-X1. Got my hands on it Friday night, had a little play with it, used it at work on Monday...
Replies
Views
Hello chaps. I have just purchased the Metrel 3152 xc (colour touchscreen etc) and am not happy with the way it performs IR tests. If you test...
Replies
Views
I have got it down to the choice of 2 MFTs. I am looking at either the Megger 1741+ or the Metrel MI 3152 EurotestXC. The megger looks like a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using my Metrel MI 3152 xc Eurotest MFT along with the Kewtech PAT adaptor plug and even after nulling the leads I am getting higher than...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock