Discuss MFT for sale special price? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

H

-
Arms
Reaction score
I’m looking to purchase a MFT, that can do all the required tests. Hopefully I can save a small fortune and strike a good deal prior to shelling out a wedge. To that end...

(waffle over)

Is there anyone on here with such an instrument for sale?

Hmmm.
I have an EBay account, and if I log into it, I don’t get messages about cookies and partners using my data.
Seems it’s only when clicking on links from this forum that I get those sort of messages.

that 1711 in buzz's link looks a good buy. i have a 1553... does same but a bit slower.... like me these days.. :D:D:D.

I have the 1711, good tester. Doesnt do phase rotation though.

I got mine from a forum sponsor and they threw in a free lock of kit.

One of the essential buys so worth paying top wack for the top end new IMO.

Appreciate the efforts and suggestions, however I won’t touch eBay or smack generator aka cash generator. Unless there’s a genuine one on here like the other week. I’m thinking along the same lines as Chris88 and going all out, it is a fairly lengthy one off investment. But you never know what will pop up...

Last edited:
Ah wasn't aware of that. Does the OP need that function ?
I don’t know?
With there being more and more PV installations, car charging ports and so many devices that use dc current now, it would seem prudent to have the function.
Then again type B RCDs don’t appear to be very common at the mo.

Reply to MFT for sale special price? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock