Discuss My Hammer again in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm not sure what they charge but I don't really want to play their game (yet):p.

Im registered on there but never got any work from it because of cowboy ***** under cutting me by nearly a grand on some occasions. I fell out with it a while ago and the mybuilder site. You don't pay anything upfront just a percentage of the total price quoted.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder this industry is in the state that its in with all these trades undercutting each other.

I give up sometimes.

I agree 100%,
That site is an insult :mad:

(after 20 years i'm leaving the industry next year..........thank god!)

Hi guys,

I was browsing and found someone would fit an Electric Shower for £10. How do they do it? :D

Andy

this site is a joke none of these prices are in the real world these people must be right cowboys

these people should stop and think that why do pros charge a fair price not this mickey mouse ****

its true that in this world you do get what you pay for and i hope they do

Hey.

I just went for a look at the my hammer site, and found a lovely chap called "handyphil" who will replace your consumer unit for £98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also another chap will rewire a 3 bed semi for £1100.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me then??? am I too expensive???

Answers on a postcard please.

Thats how i feel ! mind you he will prob get undercut by the chap who does the showers for £10 and charge £18.50 for new CU and £128.00 for the rewire ! mabe there dolls houses !
Im thinking of getting out and going to canada or U.S OF A.
The way this inds going the only way we will get work is also being property developers.

Reply to My Hammer again in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock