SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Need help wiring up hive receiver in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have wired up my Hive receiver to the boiler and have also signed up to the app.

On my app when i turn on the central heating the light on the hive receiver for central heating comes on showing green solid, however the heating does not turn on although the light for the receiver is on indicating the heating is on.

I have to turn on the heating manual from the boiler and then press the central heating button on the hive receiver. once the heating is on i can switch of the heating from the app.

Can you please let me know if i have connected the wiring correctly from my receiver to the boiler (pictures attached).

I have a Vaillant ecoFIT pure 830 boiler
GC No: 47-044-74.

Hive reciver wirring .jpeg

Wire connecting to boiler from Hive reciver .jpeg

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

buzzlightyear

-
Arms
Esteemed
it would be advisable to get a spark in before you damage the pc board on that boiler .we do not give step by step instructions .

DPG

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
That's the sort of fix I like! Thanks for letting us know.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Need help wiring up hive receiver in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom