Discuss Neff oven thermostat - 4 spade/ 2 spade in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

rj1986

DIY
Reaction score
hi all.

the thermostat in my neff fan oven (u17m42n0) seems to have gone.

the part in the oven is neff 55.17069.080 but seems to have been phased out for 55.17069.210.
problem is; the new model is only 2 spade connectors whilst the old one is 4 spades on 2 double connectors - with grey + red/white on one set, and black + red on the other.

Any advice? Is it a case of wire splicing, or is it a bit more of a rewire with the selector?

Reply to Neff oven thermostat - 4 spade/ 2 spade in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice for the following: Bosch Induction cooktop model NIT8669SUC ) came with 3 bare wires (Black, Red, Green) but my wall has a 4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
My Neff double oven is tripping the MCB on the mains. This occurs when I switch on any function of the top oven. The model is U1744N (around 15...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just looking for a bit of advice here. I am considering swapping my existing 4 burner gas hob for a Bosch induction one. I am not proposing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock