Currently reading:
New Garage Supply Certs

Discuss New Garage Supply Certs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Thomps

Evening all.

I replaced a CU in a friends house the other week, completed EIC cert and all is good. He now wants his garage supplied with some electrics, no problems as i am going to use a spare way in the CU, use SWA supply to the Garage, install a small board in garage for lights sockets.

I am going to issue a EIC for his garage electrics but i'm not 100% certain how to do it.

I take it the 'Supply Characteristics' part refering to the main incomer?
What do you put in the 'Particulars of Installation Referred to in the Certificate'? - Is this house CU information?
Is the 'Schedule of Inspections' solely interested in the Garage install?

I'm still getting to grips with this game so any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Reply to New Garage Supply Certs in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back